Please contact the Main State Center for Education Evaluation if you require recognition of educational documents for submission to many Russian universities or documents related to higher education.
If you require recognition of educational documents for submission to various Russian universities or documents connected to higher education, please contact the Main State Center for Education Evaluation.
We acknowledge foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications (FEQ) for the purposes of facilitating admission to the University and allowing persons with such FEQ to engage in professional activities at the University.
Part 11 of Article 107 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 273-FZ “On Education in the Russian Federation,” enacted on December 29, 2012, defines the right to self-recognition. The mechanism for FEQ recognition is established only by the University.
An expert committee of University employees oversees the procedure for recognizing FEQ for the purposes of organizing admission to the University and granting persons with such FEQ access to engage in professional activities at the University.
The Rector’s directive establishes the expert committee. The activity of the expert committee is organized by the Dean’s office of the University’s International School of Medicine.
The procedure for recognizing FEQ for the purposes of organizing admission to the University and granting individuals with such FEQ access to carry out professional activities in the University is done on a reimbursable basis.
The cost of the procedure for FEQ recognition is approved by the Rector’s order every year.
An application for recognition of a foreign education and (or) foreign qualification is submitted remotely!
An applicant can submit an application for recognition of a foreign education and (or) foreign qualification remotely (or his official representative by notarized power of attorney executed in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation) by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached to the application:
- Scan and a notarized translation into Russian (if the document is drawn up in a foreign language) of the identity document of the holder of the PKI;
- Scan of the document on the PKI and a scan of the application to it (if the latter is provided for by the legislation of the state in which such a document on education and (or) qualification was issued);
- Scan of a notarized translation of the document on the PKI and its annex into Russian if the document on the PKI and its annex are made in a foreign language;
In response to the email indicated by the applicant, the following documents will be sent:
- Consent of the holder of the PKI to the processing of personal data contained in the application and documents attached to it, in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data
- Familiarization of the owner of the PKI with information on responsibility for the accuracy of the information specified in the application, and for the authenticity of the documents submitted)
- Contract for the provision of services
- Receipt of payment